Monday, January 18, 2010

01/13/09 Class Notes

Bruce Nauman - I think its sad that this crapola is considered art. My husband and I built stairs beside our house using gravel and concrete blocks. I think they are beautiful with flowers on them, but I would not try to pass them off as an art exhibit.
I loved Kerry James Marshall's artwork. I would love to meet this guy and hang out with him. The sculpture that he reanimates into cartoons was awesome. His folk art style with minimum details are pleasing, no detail is needed.

Who am as a person?
What groups do I belong to? My Family, My husbands family, Coworkers, HS class, Mt. Gilead, former employers, Montreat Graduates, UNCC students, job seeking groups, friends, AAA, Harley riders, Mini Cooper owners, homeowners, VIC, cat owners, pc.

Groups that I don't fit into. Sororities, 18-22 yr olds, senior citizens, athletic groups, red hat, Parents with out partners, AARP.

Can you stop being in a group? Yes, If there are membership dues, if I move, if I die, if I'm expelled, If I don't pay my bill, If I sell my Mini or Harley, if I sell my house, if I get rid of my cats, if I sell my computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment